Friday, July 29, 2011

Girls & Furry Friends

This is the wonderfully silly song the YCLs (Kenna, Kajsia, Bailey, and I) sang for girls camp.

Earth, wind, fire, ice.
I must always strive to be nice.
I am just a girl.
I am not a boy.
And when I do the right thing
I play with my toy

I love girls camp. It is the very best.
It is so so so so much better, then the best.

Chorus:
Girls camp is good!
We get to eat food!
We are nice to the animals;
We are never rude.
Girls camp is fun!
Don't want to go home.
'Cause with all you hear and my furry friends
I know I'm never
Alone.

I love hiking, just not when it's hot.
So lets all hope it's
Not that hot.
I love our leaders, and also YCLs.
If they weren't here, camp wouldn't go to well
NO SIR!

I love girls camp. It is the very best.
It is so so so so much better, then the best.

Chorus


Our song was a hit. Kenna played guitar, I signed, we all echoed "ICE" throughout the whole thing, and we all sang the last chorus in monotone. Joyous occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment