Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Awkward Moments

We all know them. That silent moment after someone says (or doesn't say) something. My life is full of those moments, but, unlike most of the population, I have learned to deal with them. They're now my favorite moments in the day. It's always fun to look back on awkward moments...and just laugh.

In the Bathroom:
*Julie goes into stall*
Handicapped Girl *knocking on door* "Does your toilet need to be flushed, Miss?"
Julie: "No...."
Girl: "Are you sure? Did you check?"

*Toilet Flushes*
Me: "NO!! I WASN'T FINISHED!!"

At Track:
Daniel: "Coach, I'm taking Hannah home."
Coach: "Does your mother know?"
Daniel: "Wha--Oh! COACH! NO! NOT LIKE THAT!!"

Long Jump Coach: "Get DIRTY Hannah!"

Lauren: "I think super defined abs on a girl are gross!"
Long Jump Coach: "NOT EVEN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment