Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And So It Continues...

Finally, after serious writers block, a few bad dates, some hurdle incidents, an unhealthy amount of running, and some comfort food, I am back. I have returned to write more blog posts about funny nothings and complaints to my non-existent audience. This post, though, is neither of those. This post is going to be my ticket to stardom. I am, for the first time ever, publishing my very first song (only because it was required of Mr. Frewin) written for the guitar.

*Ahem*
A7          D7              A7          A7
That boy over there... is such a show off.
D7          D7             A7          A7
That boy over there... is SUCH a show off.
E7          D7             A7         E7
Sometimes I want to scream F OFF!

(Note: the last line was changed to I've had e-noff to satisfy a larger range of listeners and to satisfy my religious beliefs)

I'll see you all on the top of the charts in a few years ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment