Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Scream, You Scream, We All Kiss for Ice Cream

I was looking at my stats yesterday. There were two page views from the UK. Yes! Shout out you guys! Also worth mentioning were the views from Germany and the Netherlands. Shout out to you guys, too! I feel so cultured and popular. I hope you foreigners are enjoying my posts! Actually, you're probably wondering why I feel the need to publish my boring life. Ah, oh well.

Today was a much better day. I got an 85% on my Chem 105 test! Yes! Actually, that's the lowest I've ever scored on a test, but hey, it's college chemistry. I'll take what I can get.

To celebrate my score, and because my stomach wants food again (got to make up for the calories I missed yesterday), I ate some ice cream, and by some, I mean a lot. This happened last time I bought ice cream, but it was much worse. I bought two half gallon things of ice cream and ate them both within six days. It is a sad life I live.

Ice cream is a loaded food in our apartment. By loaded, I mean really loaded. We have a deal that if one of us kisses a boy, we have to buy a half gallon of ice cream for the rest of the apartment. Sometimes it's a bit annoying. I get asked on a regular basis if I owe my roommates ice cream, but it's not all bad. This arrangement becomes rather fun when it comes to pranks.

The second weekend after school started, my roommates, Holland and Makelle, both left for the weekend. Sarah and I decided to play a prank on them. We went to the store and bought four, that's right, four, things of ice cream and put them in the freezer. When Holland and Makelle came back from their trip, they were shocked.

"Why is there so much ice cream in the freezer?" Holland
"I don't know.." Me
"What did you guys do?!" Makelle
"We had a busy weekend!" Sarah and Me
"DOING WHAT?!" Makelle
"We..we played spin the bottle.." Sarah and Me
"WHY?! You could have said NO!" Makelle
"It was at our house! It was Nate's idea.. Nate would.." Me
"Well who did you kiss!?" Makelle
"Well.. I kissed Zac and--" Me
"Wait, I kissed Zac, too... but it wasn't during spin the bottle." Sarah
"What?! You kissed him, too?!" Me
"You both kissed ZAC?!" Makelle (who has a big crush on Zac) "Who else was there?!"
"Let's see, Zac, Tyson, Nate, Travis--oh, he was my other kiss." Me
"Tyson was there, too?! Why didn't you guys invite me?!" Makelle
"That was Travis? I couldn't tell from the back!" Sarah
"Ya, that was a good kiss.." Me
"Why don't I get invited to these things?! We have to do it again this weekend!" Makelle
"I don't believe you guys.." Holland
"We're sorry.." Sarah and Me
"If you guys are lying.. I'm going to kill you!!" Makelle

It was so worth buying four things of ice cream.. So so worth it..

No comments:

Post a Comment