Sunday, October 21, 2012

Miss Me?

I am back, and as witty in writing as ever! While I do apologize for taking such a long leave of absence, I would like to start by saying, boy have I missed writing! I've missed being able to pour my feelings out in a public domain, have the pleasure of publishing it, and then being confident that no one will read it. That is one of the perks of being a small blog with two followers (shout out to you guys!).
So, to catch you up on what has been happening in my life, I have started college. I attend a private, church funded university. I am majoring in microbiology (saving the world one bacillus at a time!). I live in on campus housing with my three fabulous roommates Sarah, Holland, and Makelle. I enjoy living with them, but I must say, living on your own without parents to provide meals and keep the house clean is hard. I also never thought I would miss my mother nagging me to do my homework and go to bed. I'll admit that without my mother, I have fallen way behind on homework AND have not gone to bed before three for about a month. I am mucho sleep deprived.
On the bright side, college is a blast! I've met so many new people! I've had many adventures, too. Slenderman pretty much sums up most of the adventures. That is an insanely terrifying game. I ask everyone I meet if they have played it, and if they haven't... I fix that. My other adventures are pretty thrilling, too. For example, just last night I snuggled with a baby cow. Yes, believe it. I am so bad A.
Well, catching you up with ALL of my stories thus far would take way to long. I apologize, but you're just going to have to trust that my life is pretty good and also that I will tell you all my adventures from this point on. This is my new daily journal, since I pretty much spend all my time on the computer anyways.
Thankful as ever for your loyalty,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment