Friday, June 28, 2013

Love Hate Relationships

Couples. They're everywhere, especially at the "Get Married RIGHT Now" college I go to. You don't see them that often during fall semester, but as soon as the harsh winter is over and the sun starts to peek its head out from behind the clouds--BOOM!




But really, though. They're everywhere. It's nearly impossible to get to class without getting clotheslined by some couple holding hands or trip on a pair of love birds trying to say their last goodbye...until they get to see each other in an hour.

I used to hate couples. They used to bring out the grumpy cat glare in me as I saw them canoodling all over campus.

I've had a change of heart. I feel like the Grinch.

I think it's the over exposure to adorably irresistible couples. Sometimes you can't help but love them. Now I see couples and instead of, "Gosh dang it... why can't that be me... I hate you all!" I feel more like, "AWWWWWW!!! I LOVE you guys! Why can't that be me?!"

Sometimes it can be equally frustrating, but most of the time I just simply live vicariously through the adorable couples...

That is the end of my little rant on how I hatelove couples. As always, my small audience, I love and treasure each one of your page views.

Have good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment